Saturday May 1, 2021, 3:30 p.m. EDT
Virtual meeting via ZOOM video conferencing
- Approval of the minutes of the 2020 AGM (available upon request)
- Presentation and Approval of the 2020 financial statements (available upon request)
- Appointment of auditors for 2021
- Review of CC activities in 2020 and a look ahead.
Our board president will report on 2020 then we will engage members in a vigorous open discussion about CC continuing on. Should CC try to find another peace group to take on the PTR/Trust Fund? Do we let CC dissolve as a distinct organization? Are there other alternatives? Are there new people with innovative ideas willing to be board members? (Specific directions from members will be vital in guiding the CC Board in a decisive 2021.)
- Confirmation of board members standing for re-election
- Election of new board member(s)
NOTE: This constitutes the official annual meeting notice required by the Conscience Canada by-laws. Please let us know if you want to receive a PDF copy of the by-laws by email.
To attend the AGM
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org (you will receive an email reply that confirms your registration and includes a link to use to join the Zoom meeting on May 1).