Sunday Sept 20, 2020, 3:30 p.m. EDT
Virtual meeting via ZOOM video conferencing
- Approval of the minutes of the 2019 AGM (available upon request)
- Review of CC activities in 2019 and a look ahead (members’ participation invited)
- Revised Conscience Canada bylaw. Review of changes and Motion to approve.
- Confirmation of board members standing for re-election:
- Election of new board member(s)
- Presentation and Approval of the 2019 financial statements (available upon request)
- Appointment of auditors for 2020
- Invited speaker will talk about a current and instructive peace issue. The talk will be followed with a Q & A session
NOTE: This constitutes the official annual meeting notice required by the Conscience Canada by-laws. Please let us know if you want to receive a PDF copy of the by-laws by email.
To attend the AGM
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
(you will receive an email reply that confirms your registration and includes a link to use to join the Zoom meeting on September 20).