Please sign up (see right sidebar) to become a member, receive our Newsletter and stay up-to-date on Conscience Canada and sister organization events.
Conscience Canada’s 2018 AGM: Saturday, April 7, 2018
Date and Time: Saturday, April 7, 2018, 2:00 p.m.
Place: Rm. 2202, Conrad Grebel University College, Waterloo, ON
2:00 BUSINESS MEETING
1. Approval of the minutes of the 2017 AGM (available upon request)
2. Review of the work done by CC during 2017 and a look ahead (members’ participation invited)
3. Confirmation of board members standing for re-election: David Bechtel, Charlie Diamond, Doug Hewitt-White, Mary Groh, Murray Lumley, Jan Slakov, Dwyer Sullivan, Eric Unger
4. Election of new board member(s)
5. Presentation and Approval of the 2017 financial statements (available upon request)
6. Appointment of auditors for 2018
3:30 pm – Tamara Lorincz on “The Climate Costs of Canada’s New Defence Policy” – Tamara is a peace researcher & activist extraordinaire, currently doing a PhD in Global Governance